BFKbooks.com, here in after known as BFKbooks.
1.The BFKbooks website is a fund raising website for the care and awareness of Adults with Autism. We do this with the full knowledge and support of The Disabillities Trust Charity No:800797 to whom all monies are sent directly.
2. BFKbooks does this by performing author interviews, audio and book reviews and podcasts. Its purpose is to provide information on books, audio CD's and relevant facts about the Autistic Spectrum.
3. The operators of BFKbooks consider the content of the website suitable for all ages, though if you are in any doubt as to the suitability, we request you leave the website immediately.
4. The material on the BFKbooks website should be used for information only, with the reviews being the personal thoughts of the reviewer.
5. Whilst every effort is made to provide accurate information, BFKbooks cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies contained in the website. Although we will do our best to provide, as accurate information that we can, we the management of BFKbooks can not be held responsible for errors or omissions of content. Remember content is from various sources, and in some cases errors may occur during translation. If in doubt please verify by other means.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, BFKbooks including its staff, excludes all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchants ability, non-infringement of third party rights and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will be liable to any party for any damages whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other or for any loss arising from the content of this website. All uses of the website hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials found on the website shall be at their sole risk.
7. BFKbooks also disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material at BFKbooks.
8. BFKbooks has no control over information contained at sites outside the BFKbooks domain, responsibility rests with their owners and it is the responsibility of users to determine suitability and accuracy of information contained on those sites.
9.The contents of BFKbooks are protected by copyright. Reproduction of part or all of the site is prohibited, other than in accordance with this Notice. All rights are reserved.
10. Accordingly this website may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or part in any manner. Aside from these particular specific uses, you are prohibited from reproducing any part of this website in any material form without our written permission and from copying, exchanging, lending, transmitting or broadcasting this website (or any part of it). All trade marks, service marks, company names or logos are the property of their respective holders and no permission is given by BFKbooks.
11. If any part of our terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provisions in which we include our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the terms and conditions will not be affected.
12. BFKBooks is a site that is constantly updated and we therefore reserve the right to at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary any content which appears on any page of this site including the terms and conditions.
14. All information collected on this site and message board is strictly confidential, and will not be sold to a third party.
15. The administrators of BFKbooks, are located in England, and therefore the laws of The United Kingdom shall apply.